Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Scariest Costume Evah

November is NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo during which I have committed to daily blogging as well as writing a novel from start to finish in 30 days.

I'm always puzzled by some of the costumes that people choose for Halloween. I was under the impression that they were supposed to be scary. I know that it's hard to resist when a little child wants to be Spiderman or a fair Princess like nearly every other friend of theirs but should we still pretend it's Halloween that we're celebrating?

So, with this in mind I am planning to dress up as something very scary this evening. I did a quick canvassing of American News Media reports to determine what it is that really scares people these days and I've combined them in the creation of my costume. This Halloween I will be dressed as a Young Black Male Pedophile Terrorist on Fire.

No comments: